PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) —With all the debris and items left behind by Hurricane Sally, a woman was inspired to make use of this through Halloween decorations.
As one can see in the images below, Stacy Phillips used these elements to recreate a large spider and its web.
Talk about making the best out of the worse.
- Pentagon responds to release of photograph taken by Navy pilot showing an unidentified object
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas
- Deputy fired and arrested after incident at jail in Louisiana
- Newsfeed Now: Breaking down the $908 billion COVID-19 relief bill, Hand-“Santa-tizer,” “Grinch-bots,” and more…
- Gonzales native dies in motorcycle crash