BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Hwy 930 at Prairieville Middle School near Henry Road will be closed Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Crews will be working in the corner of Hwy 930 and Henry Road, causing the temporary closure, according to the Ascension Parish Transportation Department.
- Study claims East Baton Rouge Parish Prison has the highest death rate in the state
- One victim speaks out after judge drops charges against Derrius Guice
- Second suspect in 2018 double homicide in Raceland is found guilty
- Greater Baton Rouge Crime Stoppers reports increase in tips
- Former LSU Baseball coach Paul Mainieri accepts key to the city