LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura left a lot of damage in its wake.
Laura was so powerful it pushed the Isle of Capri’s riverboat casino into the I-10 bridge in Lake Charles.
The riverboat came to rest against the pilling of the bridge and a tugboat towed it out, according to Louisiana DOTD.
The bridge has been inspected and it is considered safe to reopen.
- Pentagon responds to release of photograph taken by Navy pilot showing an unidentified object
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas
- Deputy fired and arrested after incident at jail in Louisiana
- Newsfeed Now: Breaking down the $908 billion COVID-19 relief bill, Hand-“Santa-tizer,” “Grinch-bots,” and more…
- Gonzales native dies in motorcycle crash