LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura left a lot of damage in its wake.
Laura was so powerful it pushed the Isle of Capri’s riverboat casino into the I-10 bridge in Lake Charles.
The riverboat came to rest against the pilling of the bridge and a tugboat towed it out, according to Louisiana DOTD.
The bridge has been inspected and it is considered safe to reopen.
- Fetterman says he sent ‘ethically-challenged’ Menendez a Cameo video from Santos
- Video: Police chase deer through Sam’s Club
- Schumer sets up Ukraine, Israel aid vote despite floundering border talks
- Sanders opposed to sending $10B to ‘extremist Netanyahu government’ in Israel
- LSU quarterback Jayden Daniels listed as finalist for Heisman Trophy