LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura left a lot of damage in its wake.
Laura was so powerful it pushed the Isle of Capri’s riverboat casino into the I-10 bridge in Lake Charles.
The riverboat came to rest against the pilling of the bridge and a tugboat towed it out, according to Louisiana DOTD.
The bridge has been inspected and it is considered safe to reopen.
- Saints linebacker stepping up big time on defense
- EBRPSS to offer part-time bus drivers pay raise, current employees will fill in
- Man accused of fatally shooting 9-month-old attacked in California court
- Six LSU players named to D1 baseball top 100 college prospects for the 2023 MLB draft
- Rep. Paul Tonko calls for FTC to stop ‘Grinch Bots’ from ruining holiday shopping