LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura left a lot of damage in its wake.
Laura was so powerful it pushed the Isle of Capri’s riverboat casino into the I-10 bridge in Lake Charles.
The riverboat came to rest against the pilling of the bridge and a tugboat towed it out, according to Louisiana DOTD.
The bridge has been inspected and it is considered safe to reopen.
- National Women’s Health Week: Local doctor discusses ways to better your joint health
- Cheney warns against enabling Trump lies ahead of No. 3 ouster
- Two developers now vying to redevelop former Six Flags site
- More than 4,000 still without power in Orleans Parish after possible tornado touches down
- Wednesday Morning: More rain today; Nice and dry tomorrow