The former governor of California and “Terminator” star is back on his feet and took some time to explore Northeast Ohio.
Schwarzenegger said he underwent an aortic valve replacement surgery at the hospital.
“Thanks to the team at the Cleveland Clinic, I have a new aortic valve to go along with my new pulmonary valve from my last surgery,” he wrote on Twitter.
Since his surgery, Schwarzenegger has been walking through the streets of downtown Cleveland, enjoying the city’s sights and art.
“I feel fantastic and have already been walking the streets of Cleveland enjoying your amazing statues,” he continued.
Schwarzenegger is grateful for the hard work of his medical team and wants to thank all the doctors and nurses who cared for him.
- Cows stampede through California city after slaughterhouse escape; 1 shot by deputies
- BRPD investigating travel trailer fire on Alliquipa St.
- Famous Louisiana rapper “granted parole to community supervision with conditions.”
- WHO: No urgent need to vaccinate children against COVID-19 right now
- Biden to announce efforts to combat violent crime, gun violence