EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – Incumbent President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden squared off for the second and last time on a debate stage Thursday night in Nashville.
With two weeks left until Election Day, new debate rules in effect, and Biden leading nationally in the polls, the action kicked off at 9 p.m., and was broadcasted live from Belmont University, a private Christian university in Nashville, Tennessee.
The debate was broken into six 15-minute segments, each focused on a different topic chosen by the moderator, NBC’s Karen Welker. Welker’s topical lineup was: “Fighting Covid-19,” “American Families,” “Race in America,” “Climate Change,” “National Security,” and “Leadership.”
Now it’s time to weigh in by taking our instant poll below, and see who other viewers think won the 90-minute debate.
Instant Poll: Who do you think won?
Thank you for participating in our instant poll.
- LDH reports first COVID-19 death in WBR in nearly two months
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Krispy Kreme giving free glazed doughnut dozens to mail carriers, delivery drivers
- VIDEO: Injured biker taken from Comite River beach via Acadian Air Med
- Coach O preparing Tigers for first trip to Texas A&M since 7OT loss