BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Dr. Lori Martin is the chair of LSU’s College of Humanities and Social Sciences Diversity Committee and the LSU Faculty Athletics Council.
She also serves as a national representative of the Advancement for Blacks in Sports (ABIS).
Martin discussed recently headlines involving two separate incidents involving two Black student athletes in Baton Rouge being targets of alleged racial injustices.
To learn more about ABIS and to read their open letter regarding the Koy Moore investigation, click here.
To learn more about the Black Student Athlete Association at LSU, click here.
- Prosecutors: 31 charged in Coast Guard test-fixing scheme
- Court: Texas, Louisiana can end Planned Parenthood funding
- Rev. Wesley remembered for leadership, vision, unity
- Deputies in Louisiana looking for man who stalked jogging girl
- National police organization questions whether Baldwin PD would still be searching for Quawan Charles if sheriff’s office hadn’t found his body