BALTIMORE, MD. – It’s been one heck of a year for Joe Burrow and Patrick Queen, who won a national championship together at LSU before becoming first-round NFL draft picks and immediately shining as high-impact rookies.
As they did last season in practice, Burrow and Queen will be peering at each other across the line of scrimmage when Cincinnati faces Baltimore on Sunday.
Burrow — the top pick in the draft — will be looking for his fourth consecutive 300-yard passing game.
Queen — selected 28th overall — will seek to add to his team-leading total of 33 tackles as the Ravens starting middle linebacker.
- Louisiana probes new unemployment claims for fraud
- Despite challenges from COVID-19, Mighty Moms passes out free Thanksgiving meals for 10th straight year
- Cowboys Strength Coach passes at 54
- LHSAA memo reveals fine, penalty for failure to adhere to COVID-19 mitigation measures
- Livingston Parish schools to remain in Phase Three for rest of semester, superintendent announces