TYLER, Texas (KETK) – We have another reason to be hoppy this Labor Day because it also doubles as National Beer Lover’s Day!
Brewing beer has a long history. William Penn had a special place to make beer within his Pennsylvania colony.
That spot in the Pennsbury manor is open to tourists and beer fans.
There is no set recipe for beer and the drink has evolved over the centuries.
It often takes years for brewmasters to develop the expertise needed to make beer.
- Saints sign Carl Granderson to four-year contract extension
- Award-winning author Eric Litwin to be at Livingston Parish Book Festival
- Honolulu resident claims strangers emerged from storm manhole on his property
- Local pet shelters reduce adoption fees to help empty rescue centers
- Former USPS worker charged, accused of stealing nearly $1.7M in checks from mail