MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The last part of Justin Jefferson’s first NFL touchdown was so easy he took the opportunity to slow down and tap dance across the goal line.
That gave Minnesota a 12-point lead midway through the third quarter over Tennessee.
If only Jefferson and the Vikings found the end of the game so trouble-free.
Stephen Gostkowski made his career-high sixth field goal of the game with 1:44 left, and the undefeated Titans beat the winless Vikings 31-30.
Jefferson had seven receptions for 175 yards, the third-highest total by a rookie in team history.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- Saturday Night: Quiet end to the weekend; All eyes on Tropical Depression 28 in the Caribbean
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina
- Car accident kills Geismar woman
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead