BATON ROUGE, La. (WGNO) – The Ka’Mauri Harrison Act is headed to the State Senate.
The bill, which would require schools to clearly define rules for virtual instruction, passed the full House on Tuesday.
The bill also ensures that parents and students can appeal discipline decisions like the suspension Ka’Mauri Harrison received for having a BB gun in his bedroom during a virtual class.
- Woman accused of elderly neglect, abuse
- Family First: Arc of East Ascension
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers