KAPLAN, La. (KLFY) – April Leger was arrested for negligent homicide, according to the Kaplan Police Department.
She and the victim were allegedly doing illegal narcotics when the victim fell down. Leger thought the victim just passed out and put a pillow under his head, but she did not check if he was alive.
Leger faces Charges of failure to seek assistance resulting in death occurring and negligent homicide.
- Bill advances through Louisiana House committee to create Rural Development Fund
- Zeta upgraded to Major Hurricane at landfall in NHC post-season analysis
- Police: Colorado Springs shooting suspect killed 6 after not being invited to a family party
- Lafayette grand jury declines to indict officers in Trayford Pellerin killing, DA shares crime scene videos
- Tuesday Night: Heavy rain & potential flooding tonight; Spotty severe storms