Can’t get enough of that delicious fried chicken skin and looking to indulge in the skin only – no poultry?
Kentucky Fried Chicken is now serving fried chicken skins!
This special menu item is only available abroad at the moment, but we’re crossing our fingers it makes its way to the U.S. somehow and soon!
A translation of KFC’s Twitter account show that the fried chicken skins are available in cities around Indonesia, as well as Thailand.
According to a translation of the post, the item was set to appear at six KFC locations in Indonesia; Salemba, Cideng, Kemang, Kalimalang and Kelapa Gading.
KFC previously introduced a similar item in the Philippines in February, when they added Cracklings to their menu.
BRB – booking our plane tickets now!
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF