BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- As Louisiana prepares to enter Phase 3 of reopening, the states superintendent, Dr. Cade Brumley, explained what happens next for schools.
WHAT PHASE 3 WILL ALLOW FOR SCHOOLS:
- Phase 3 will allow group sizes to go from 25 to 50
- School buses can now allow 75 percent capacity
- Band, vocal and music activities can resume indoors or outdoors
“I know our educators look forward to welcoming students back, but they also know this transition has to be done in a way that is mindful and maintains the progress Louisiana has made in pushing back this virus, ” Dr.Cade said.
The Louisiana Department of Education school reopening guidelines can be found here.
- Louisiana performing better than other Southern states when it comes to Covid-19
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force