BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- As Louisiana prepares to enter Phase 3 of reopening, the states superintendent, Dr. Cade Brumley, explained what happens next for schools.
WHAT PHASE 3 WILL ALLOW FOR SCHOOLS:
- Phase 3 will allow group sizes to go from 25 to 50
- School buses can now allow 75 percent capacity
- Band, vocal and music activities can resume indoors or outdoors
“I know our educators look forward to welcoming students back, but they also know this transition has to be done in a way that is mindful and maintains the progress Louisiana has made in pushing back this virus, ” Dr.Cade said.
The Louisiana Department of Education school reopening guidelines can be found here.
- Spanish Town comes up with creative way to celebrate Mardi Gras
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Slain rapper “Lady Q” remembered following deadly weekend in Baton Rouge
- Suspect arrested for alleged arson in St. George Fire Protection District
- Alabama family in need while infant son is in intensive care