BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Community Foundation of Southwest Louisiana has set up a hurricane relief and recovery fund for those who have suffered damage in Lake Charles.
“At the start, our disaster grants pay for food, shelter, medicine, and all the other necessities that help stabilize those in most immediate need. Then we shift to making grants for long-term recovery and, perhaps more importantly, for making people and places more resilient for the next time disaster visits,” according to The Community Foundation of Southwest Louisiana.
Those who want to make a contribution can do so here.
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office hoping to identify three suspects who stole tools, other items from vehicle in Holden
- Jared Cook: Bridgewater’s positivity got the Saints’ offense through uncertain times a year ago
- How Trump plowed through $1 billion, losing his cash advantage
- Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office issues warning about a new telephone scam
- Orgeron: LSU QB Myles Brennan is “questionable” for the South Carolina game Saturday