LCI Chef David Tiner
4 ounces unsalted butter
½ cup onion, diced small
½ cup red bell pepper, diced small
1 clove garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
¼ cup white wine
1tsp lemon juice
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
16 large shrimp, peeled and veined
8 grape tomatoes, halved (optional)
4 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
* In a large skillet melt the butter.
* Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic, cook over medium low until onions are translucent, but not brown.
* Add the crushed red pepper, white wine and lemon juice; bring to a simmer.
* Add the shrimp and tomato halves, cook for one minute or until shrimp are done.
* Divide the pasta into two bowls and top with shrimp, and then ladle sauce over each portion.
* Serve with a nice rustic baguette