BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 10 deaths in the state over the last 24 hours.
The numbers, released daily at noon on the Louisiana Department of Health’s coronavirus dashboard, also indicated that 613 people are currently hospitalized in Louisiana as a result of the coronavirus and 80 of those patients are on ventilators.
There are 503 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 5,676 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 181,443 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 99
East Baton Rouge – 459
Livingston – 80
Pointe Coupee – 42
Tangipahoa – 126
West Baton Rouge – 42
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 2,734,022 confirmatory tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of Monday, October 26, 168,634 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- Second stimulus checks: Economists urge new round of $1,200 payments to Americans
- With most turkey trots canceled, here’s a free Thanksgiving morning workout
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- Severe Alert: Marginal Risk for severe storms on Wednesday; Wet stretch of weather through the holiday weekend
- Experts warn public of flammable hand sanitizers