BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — To celebrate Pi Day on Sunday, Lit Pizza will partner with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Baton Rouge Light The Night campaign” to raise money to help people in their battles with blood cancer.
All Lit Pizza locations will donate 15% of each pizza order to the campaign, which aims to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, while helping improve patients’ quality of life.
“We are thrilled to partner with LLS this year to help cure cancer by giving back proceeds
from local communities celebration of Pi Day at Lit Pizza,” Lit Pizza Founder and CEO Ozzie Fernandez said.
- Congress poised to avoid crippling rail strike, enraging workers
- McCarthy condemns Nick Fuentes but says Trump ‘didn’t know who he was’
- Updated timeline is ‘progress’ in Idaho slayings probe, victim’s sister says
- Oklahoma country artist dies just hours after wedding: ‘It’s all so surreal’
- Five Southern football players received SWAC Postseason Honors