LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD) – “‘I thought it was thunder,” a Livingston mom shared after being rescued out of her house when Hurricane Laura left a tree in her home.
The Livingston Parish Sheriff Office responded to a tree on someone’s home in the early morning hours of August 27.
Inside the home was a dog, baby and mother.
LPSO escorted the family out through a wall with no reported injuries.
LPSO shared their rescue on Facebook.
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- CareSouth hosting community testing, supply giveaway
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Recruit of the Week – Leaving his own legacy
- FFN Game of the Week: Scotlandville runs over Walker