LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD) – According to the Attorney General’s office, Cynthia and Dennis Perkins are taking part in a court hearing at 9 a.m. on Friday, August 28.
The hearing is taking place at the Livingston Parish Courthouse located at 20300 Government Blvd.
In December of 2019, Cynthia Perkins was indicted on 72 felony counts and Dennis Perkins was indicted on 78 felony counts in connection with the production of child pornography.
The 44-page indictment against the couple can be found here.
The following year in April, the Attorney General provided new evidence against Cynthia and Dennis Perkins.
- LDH: Louisiana averaging more than 3,700 COVID-19 cases per day over the last 72 hours
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Police in Louisiana asking for public’s help in search for missing, possibly endangered runaway teen
- Pentagon responds to release of photograph taken by Navy pilot showing an unidentified object
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas