HAMMOND, La. (BRPROUD) – The Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office is looking for Leche “Bub” Gatlin, 28, of Springfield.
Gatlin is wanted “in connection with two different incidents in 2021 and 2022,” according to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
The 28-year-old is accused of taking a total of $19,400 for two projects and not doing any work on those projects.
TPSO broke down the projects which Gatlin is accused of not doing:
- Accepted $1,400 in payment for the construction of a fence in 2021
- Accepted $18,000 for a large home improvement project in 2022
“Detectives were able to confirm Gatlin does not have a license through the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors,” according to the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office.
At this time, “Bub” is facing the charges listed below:
- 1 count Home Improvement Fraud (value $1,000 – $5,000)
- 1 count Home Improvement Fraud (value $5,000 – $25,000)
- 1 count Theft (felony)
- 1 count Contracting without a License
If you know where Leche “Bub” Gatlin is located or have seen him recently, please call the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office at 985-345-6150.
You may also contact the Crime Stoppers of Tangipahoa’s anonymous tip line at 1-800-554-5245.