BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — To ensure students have meals over the summer, Livingston Parish Public Schools has partnered with Focus Foods and plans to deliver free food to students age 18 and younger starting on Monday, May 24.
Students do not have to attend any of the parish’s public schools to benefit from the meal service.
Parents can register for their children to receive bi-weekly meals this summer. Each free delivery will include meals for two weeks, which will consist of frozen and shelf-stable meal varieties, according to a Facebook post from LPPS.
Click here to register.
- Acadiana mom, daughter hope to inspire COVID-19 vaccine for path back to normal
- Children burning paper in BBQ pit start fire at Lafayette home; family displaced
- Overcrowding at shelter leads to waived adoption fees
- Saturday Night: Storms tomorrow; Unsettled pattern
- Dylan Crews Named National Freshman of the Year