BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — To ensure students have meals over the summer, Livingston Parish Public Schools has partnered with Focus Foods and plans to deliver free food to students age 18 and younger starting on Monday, May 24.
Students do not have to attend any of the parish’s public schools to benefit from the meal service.
Parents can register for their children to receive bi-weekly meals this summer. Each free delivery will include meals for two weeks, which will consist of frozen and shelf-stable meal varieties, according to a Facebook post from LPPS.
Click here to register.
- Kobe Dillon sets SWAC all-time record in Southern blowout win vs UAPB
- Loved ones say final goodbyes to Master Trooper Adam Gaubert
- DC Comics changes Superman’s motto, replaces ‘the American way’
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for litter removal efforts
- Monroe man arrested on 23 counts of Monetary Instrument Abuse and multiple drug charges