LIVINGSTON PARISH, La.(BRPROUD)- Authorities have arrested the couple they believe to be behind a series of alleged crimes committed last week, according to the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Tremayne Markis Gustave, 23, and Makaylyn Jones, 22, were booked into the Livingston Parish Detention Center Friday evening, according to booking records.
Earlier this week, detectives said that two people — one female and one male — drove to two different gas stations in Livingston Parish and stole “several hundred dollars worth” of cigarettes on Sept. 17.
- Senate Republicans’ vote-a-rama slows Biden COVID relief bill
- Steak ‘n Shake replaces table service with self-serve kiosks
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- Louisiana Women: Local health coach working to promote healthy eating habits and positive body image
- Can I finally see my grandchildren? Vaccinated Americans wait for advice