LIVINGSTON PARISH, La.(BRPROUD)- Authorities have arrested the couple they believe to be behind a series of alleged crimes committed last week, according to the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Tremayne Markis Gustave, 23, and Makaylyn Jones, 22, were booked into the Livingston Parish Detention Center Friday evening, according to booking records.
Earlier this week, detectives said that two people — one female and one male — drove to two different gas stations in Livingston Parish and stole “several hundred dollars worth” of cigarettes on Sept. 17.
- APSO seeking suspects who allegedly took $520 dollars worth of alcohol from Circle K
- Town Hall featuring attorney general to be held Nov. 1 in Denham Springs
- Family using slingshot to pass out trick-or-treat candy
- One ref’s decision cost a man $1 million in fantasy football competition
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office searching for suspect of armed robbery in Watson