LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- After a fatal crash on LA Hwy 63 on August 21, Louisiana State Police determined Charles Worley, 49, was not wearing a seat belt during the car accident.
Worley was driving northbound while a tractor was traveling south.
Worley crossed the centerline into the opposing lane, which caused his vehicle to hit the tractor head-on, according to the Louisiana State Police.
Worley passed away at a local hospital from the injuries sustained in the accident.
The driver of the tractor suffered minor injuries.
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’
- LSU’s struggles just latest hurdle for resilient Ed Orgeron
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments