ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST PARISH, La. (WDSU) — St. John the Baptist deputies arrested two teenagers who are accused of trying to break into cars in Laplace.
The incident happened Monday morning around 10:30 a.m. in the Riverlands subdivision.
Deputies said the teens, ages 15 and 17, are brothers and were caught on surveillance video pulling on door handles.
They were arrested later in the day and then released back to their parents.
Deputies charged the 17-year-old with attempted simple burglary of a vehicle.
The 15-year-old with was charged with principal to attempted simple burglary of a vehicle, according to the sheriff.
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases