BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Do not click on the link!
That is the message Attorney General Jeff Landry is trying to get out to the public.
Have you gotten a text that provides an update on a UPS shipment?
Well, that is a phishing scam, according to the attorney general’s office.
If you click on the link, scammers could take your information.
The Office of the Louisiana Attorney General has this message for anyone who gets this text:
“Scammers are trying to take advantage of holiday deliveries, don’t let them!”
- Family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch
- Student sues university after suffering bat tick bites in dorm
- Missing man with dementia found walking on the side of Jefferson Hwy.
- WATCH: Family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’
- Food Insecurity Plagues Greater Baton Rouge Communities