PORT ALLEN, La. (The West Side Journal) -Beginning on Thursday, January 7, Capital Drive and Ernest Wilson Drive going to the Port of Greater Baton Rouge will have alternating lane closures in both directions.
These roads will be closed from Thursday, January 7th to Friday, January 8th.
This road closure is needed to tie in the asphalt pavement to the railroad crossings.
During this closure, flaggers will be present to guide traffic through the work zone.
Drive with caution through construction sites, and be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- House fire in Baton Rouge caused by laundry malfunction