GEISMAR, La. (BRPROUD) – A 31-year-old man is behind bars in connection with the accidental shooting of a six-year-old at a Family Dollar in Ascension Parish.
Arthur Robertson has been in the Ascension Parish Jail since November 3 and is facing these charges:
- Contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile
- Illegal use of a controlled substance in presence of a juvenile
- Improper supervision of a minor by parent
- Possession of marijuana
APSO says this stems “from an October 1 case where Robertson’s six-year-old was accidentally shot by a three-year-old sibling.”
Robertson’s bond is set at $3,500.
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office investigating deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Diabetes: What to expect?
- Thursday Night: Fog and rain tonight; Numerous showers this Friday
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Beware COVID-19 scams: Here’s what to look for