BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- Gov. John Bel Edwards issued a new executive order for Louisiana’s response to COVID-19.
Edwards stated that the decision to keep schools open for in-person learning would be determined by the local school districts.
The Superintendent of Ascension Public Schools, David Alexander, released this statement:
“Ascension Public Schools will continue to operate within the Phase 3 guidelines to provide both in-person learning and other in-person , school-related activities. This is the same as how our schools operated prior to our released for the Thanksgiving Break, which includes services to students who have opted for 100% online learning. We look forward to supporting our students, whether in-person or online, to successfully complete the first semester of this school year.”
Ascension Public Schools will resume on Nov. 30th.
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural