BAKER, La (BRPROUD) — The Baker Municipal Offices will be closed on Thursday due to a power outage. Options for virtual assistance by department has been provided:
City of Baker Police Department Please dial 225-316-9575 for non-emergency services and routine business.
City of Baker Fire Department please dial 225-775-3712 for non-emergency services and routine business.
Public Works please call 225-317-1032 for all business.
Utility Billing please utilize the following options for your utility billing needs:
- The Outside Kiosk located at 3325 Groom Road is offline due to the power outage
- Online payments can be made 24 hours a day at myutilitypayment.com, the Accepted Methods of Payment: Credit & Debit Card
- Phone Payments can be made 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM (CST) at 1-877-591-8768 the
accepted methods of payment are credit & debit card
- Night Drop Box is open 24 hours and is located at the drive-up window located at 3325 Groom Rd, Baker, LA 70714 – the accepted methods of payment are check & money order
- For customer service issues you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225-819-7549
For all other departments such as the Mayor’s Office, Inspections, Permits, Licenses, Accounting/Finance/Purchasing, Human Resources, Buildings, Grounds, and general inquiries. please call 225-778-0300.