BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Councilman Lamont Cole will host a Family Fall Community Outreach event on Nov. 23 at the MLK Community Center at noon.
The event will provide a turkey give away, community resources, free flu shots and more.
Legislative Assistant to Councilman LaMont Cole can provide more information at 225-389-3182.
- EBR Parish School Board approves Juneteenth recognition across school system
- Ascension Parish council approves of nine month development moratorium
- LSU’s Curry qualifies for the Tokyo Olympics
- I-10 E & I-10 W near the Texas state line may be temporarily closed Friday due to power line repairs
- JuVaughn & Georgia: A mother-son bond leads to a record-setting career