BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Councilman Lamont Cole will host a Family Fall Community Outreach event on Nov. 23 at the MLK Community Center at noon.
The event will provide a turkey give away, community resources, free flu shots and more.
Legislative Assistant to Councilman LaMont Cole can provide more information at 225-389-3182.
- LDH reports “second highest single-day” COVID-19 case count since January
- Tropical storm brings wet, windy weather to Tokyo Olympics
- Ascension Parish Jail to halt visitation due to surge in COVID-19 cases
- Biles says withdrawal wasn’t physical: ‘Being the head star isn’t an easy feat’
- Day 5: What to watch Tuesday night, Wednesday morning at the Tokyo Olympics