ASCENSION PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- Baton Rouge General is opening a new neighborhood hospital in Prairieville on Nov. 9 at 10 a.m.
The new location will provide the following services:
- Primary care
- OB/GYN services
- Physical therapy
- Imaging and lab services
“The design of this facility centered on what is most convenient and safe for patients and visitors,” said BRG CEO Edgardo Tenreiro. “We created a hassle-free experience at the Ascension hospital, and our plan is to continually improve the patient experience and apply the lessons we learn there at our existing and future facilities.”
More information on the new site is available here.
- Newsfeed Now: US will miss July 4 vaccination goal; Board crashes through car windshield on turnpike
- Frontier Airlines adds ‘COVID Recovery Charge’ to ticket price. Here’s what it covers
- 1970 Porsche 917k used in Steve McQueen’s ‘Le Mans’ heading to auction
- Warren Buffett resigns as trustee of Gates Foundation
- Krispy Kreme offers 1-day treat to enjoy during ‘Strawberry’ supermoon