BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Jefferson Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is getting creative to reunite families during the holiday season while practicing COVID-19 mitigations.
The nursing home hosted Christmas photos with their residents and families using plexiglass in between them.
“Family photos and spending the Holiday Season with your loved one might look a different these days, but we want to make sure they still happen,” the nursing home shared in a Facebook post.
- 5 ways COVID-19 might affect your tax bill
- BREAKING: NOPD reports two teens shot on Bourbon Street
- Baton Rouge church reopens doors to the public under Phase 3 guidelines
- Vigil held Saturday in Abbeville for man shot and killed by police during exchange of gunfire
- People threaten to call ICE on staff of Houston Mexican restaurant after choice to keep mask requirement