BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Residents can receive their flu shots at Ochsner’s Flu Shot Fair in September and October.
Ochsner Health officials said the Flu Shot Fair is open to adults and children as young as six months old. Appointments aren’t required by preferred. To make an appointment, click here, or call 866-OCHSNER.
Flu shots will be available on Saturday, Sept. 24 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 29 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Health officials said a picture ID and insurance card are needed to receive a vaccine.
Flu Shot Fair locations:
- Ochsner Health Center – O’Neal (drive-thru only) — 16777 Medical Center Drive
- Ochsner Medical Complex – The Grove (walk-in) — 10310 The Grove Blvd., Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Health Center – Prairieville (walk-in) — 16220 Airline Highway
- Ochsner Community Health – Brees Family Center (walk-in) — 7855 Howell Blvd., Suite 320, Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Health Center – Tangipahoa (walk-in) — 41676 Veterans Ave., Hammond
For more about the flu shot, click here.