BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — A Baton Rouge restaurant is scheduled to be featured on America’s Best Restaurants Roadshow.
Bullfish Bistro will be featured on America’s Best Restaurants Roadshow, whose mission is to bring attention to local, independently-owned restaurants. Bullfish Bistro will showcase some of its favorite meals followed by an interview with owners, Jasmine and Angel Lombrage.
The Lombrage family is originally from the Caribbean. Angel is a private culinary academy graduate who opened Ruth’s Chris Steakhouses across the world.
Bullfish Bistro offers Caribbean and Southern fusion dishes such as oxtail, jerk shrimp, Bourbon BBQ pulled pork, curry chicken, catfish étouffée, plantains and other cuisines.
The restaurant opened in 2019 before the COVID-19 pandemic, making it difficult to run a restaurant, according to the restaurant’s website. In 2023, the restaurant changed locations and rebranded itself.
America’s Best Restaurants will be recording the visit on Thursday, Nov. 30. The full episode will air on social media channels at a later date.
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Wrong way driver killed in multi-vehicle crash Saturday morning
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- #7 LSU Women’s Basketball dominates ULL in second half for ninth straight win, 83-53
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial