BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Baton Rouge Community College’s Division of Business and Law will be offering no-cost Industry-Based Certifications to the community.
According to a news release from BRCC, the three certifications will offer comprehensive training, supplying participants with in-demand skills for job growth and development in 2024.
“We take pride in identifying regional needs and breaking down barriers to student access,” said BRCC Chancellor Dr. Willie E. Smith Sr. “These free certifications are our latest commitment to providing in-demand training that meets the workforce needs of our community as we provide solutions that empower the members of our community and help grow and sustain our community.”
According to a news release from BRCC, certifications that will be offered include construction site safety orientation, forklift training and customer service and sales.
Click here to enroll.
Students currently enrolled at BRCC can enroll through LoLA to start the course. Click here if you are a new or returning student.
- Hispanic Caucus spells out opposition to GOP border demands in X quote chain
- Money needed to make Baton Rouge youth detention center more secure, DA says
- Remembering the attack on Pearl Harbor, 82 years later
- House Education chair announces probe into Harvard, MIT, UPenn over ‘rampant antisemitism’
- ‘Life Goes On’ actress Andrea Fay Friedman dies at 53