BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The holiday season is right around the corner. On Nov. 18, until Dec. 31, thousands of people are expected to grace the Baton Rouge General’s campus as it welcomes its seventh year with its holiday Christmas lights.
By day, the preparations are underway, but soon by night.
This walk-through at Baton Rouge General will be transformed into a winter wonderland.
“The lights are a lot of fun. Every year we have people come out and get engaged in lights,” said Meghan Parrish, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at Baton Rouge General. “A lot of families make it a tradition where they come every year since their kids were babies.”
Parrish said the lights are expected to be lit up around 5:30 p.m. until sunrise.
BRG also has a new ticketed event this year called “Snow & Glow” that will take place on Dec. 2 and Dec. 16, it will feature glow-in-the-dark performers, pictures with Santa, music, and more.
- ‘We cannot win the war without the US’: Ukrainian Parliament visits Louisiana
- Republicans urge Biden to suspend China travel amid uptick in respiratory illness
- Judge rejects Trump’s immunity argument in federal 2020 election case
- East Baton Rouge Parish residents to get tax notices next week
- How to care for a real Christmas tree