BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Capital Area Transit System (CATS) is looking for input from the community for the Empower Baton Rouge Transit Study.
Empower Baton Rouge is offering opportunities for community members to share information about their transportation experience in September so they can recognize existing barriers and needs, according to a release from CATS.
Community members will have the chance to participate through listening sessions, surveys and other events on the following dates:
- 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 7 (Virtual)
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12 (Baker Municipal Center Auditorium)
- 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12 (Dr. Leo S. Butler Community Center)
- noon to 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14 (EBRPL Fairwood Branch Library)
- 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14 (BREC Ben Burge Park)
Click here if you want to take part in an interactive Empower Baton Rouge survey through Oct. 6.