BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — LSU announced the 2023 homecoming king and queen during an on-field presentation at halftime during Saturday night’s game against the Army Black Knights.
Juliette LeRay, a mass communication senior from Hammond, and Brooks Belanger, an economics and marketing senior from Shreveport, were named this year’s homecoming queen and king.
Belanger and LeRay were part of a 14-member homecoming court that was comprised of students representing sophomore, junior, and senior undergraduate classifications plus graduate, law, and veterinary school students, according to a news release from the university.
LSU said only the six senior court members qualified for the king or queen honors.
Here’s who was on the 2023 LSU homecoming court.
2023 Senior Court
- Juliette LeRay of Hammond
- Alyson Rivers of Alexandria
- Elena Templet of St. Bernard
- Brooks Belanger of Shreveport
- Colin Raby of Cleveland, Ohio
- John Sweat of Youngsville
Remaining members of the homecoming court
- Anna Kate Jackson of Natchitoches
- Jayden Bates of Stonewall
- Malynn Cooper of Weston
- Lailah Wiliams of McKinney Texas
- Mason Pfeffer of Spring, Texas
- Landon Zeringue of Thibodaux
- Samantha Jacobsen of Tampa, Florida
- Md Tanvir Ahmed Sarkar of Cumilla, Bangladesh