BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — New resort-style apartments on Perkins Road in Baton Rouge are almost ready for pre-leasing.
Construction remains ongoing at The Everly at Rouzan with a planned grand opening in early 2024. New Orleans-based Key Real Estate Company is spearheading this development which is its fourth apartment community in Baton Rouge. The company manages three other apartment communities in the city — The Heron Downtown, Lakeside Villas and Ivy Park Apartments.
“The Everly at Rouzan will provide a whole new type of upscale apartment community for
Baton Rouge,” said Bill Boasberg, managing principal and COO for Key Real Estate Company.
“It features refined and contemporary living spaces with the expansive, relaxing, and social
amenities that modern renters desire.”
The Everly at Rouzan will have 277 residential apartments with 14 different open concept floor plans, according to the company. Prospective residents will be able to choose from apartments with one to three bedrooms or studio apartments.
“We’re building a resort-inspired community that provides residents with unique spaces and experiences,” said Key Real Estate Company Managing Principal for Development Michael Lang. “From our inviting pool courtyard to a Maker’s Studio for creative crafts and art projects, hammock stations to a yoga studio, pet spa to electric car charging stations – we’re creating a sophisticated, desirable community that’s lush, walkable, and flourishing with conveniences.”
Here are apartment features and amenities.
- 9’ high ceilings
- wide-plank flooring
- Open-concept floor plans
- Oversized windows for natural light
- Quartz countertops
- Handmade custom gloss tile kitchen backsplashes
- High-end cabinetry with black hardware
- Ample cabinet space
- Stainless steel, energy efficient appliances
- Full-sized washers and dryers
- Undermount kitchen & bathroom sinks
- Designer plumbing fixtures and kitchen finishes
- Ceiling fans
- Walk-in showers (select units)
- Oversized covered balconies and patios
- Oasis-style pool with sun ledges and cabanas
- Gas grilling area
- Brick hearth with TV viewing station and fire pit
- Supper Club Event Space
- Dog run
- Pet spa
- Fitness center with yoga/fitness class studio
- Maker’s Studio for Creative Crafts and Art Projects
- Access-controlled Garage Parking
- Electric car charging stations by EverCharge
- Package lockers
- Storage units
- Bicycle racks and storage
- Quiet courtyard with outdoor dining tables an lounge furniture
- Hammock stations
- Quiet, serene surroundings
- Walkable neighborhood
- Sprouts Grocery across the street
- Pizza Artista across the street
Pre-leasing for The Everly at Rouzan will begin in December.