BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Two country songwriters are heading to the capital city.
According to a release, Pam Tillis and Lorrie Morgan are headed to Baton Rouge as part of their Grits and Glamour tour.
Combined, the duo has recorded 28 Top 10 hits, sold over 18 million records, and recorded 12 number-one songs, according to the tour’s site.
Morgan and Tillis formed the group in 2009 and described the tour as a “together is better” event. The show features a loose dialogue and small back-and-forth banter between the two.
The two women will be performing at the Manship Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 22, 2024.
Tickets go on sale at 9 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 20. Ticket prices start at $56. Visit the Manship website to purchase tickets.
- Groundbreaking scheduled for BBQ restaurant in Gonzales
- ‘Grandma’s trying to get me arrested’: Man says he was stopped by TSA over ‘surprise’ in briefcase
- Holiday food giveaways in, near Baton Rouge
- The grocery prices in ‘Home Alone’ are freaking people out on TikTok: ‘Insane’
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie’s New Orleans mansion for sale