BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — A popular Louisiana-based salad restaurant, Salad Station, is closing its doors at its location in downtown Baton Rouge.
According to The Salad Station – BR Downtown Facebook page, the restaurant located at 333 Laurel St. Suite No. 120 is listed as permanently closed.
Salad Station first opened its doors in Hammond and has since expanded across the state of Louisiana and throughout the Southeast region.
Their menu offers over 100 items to select from which includes a hot bar, homemade soups, dressings, drinks and snacks.
There are still several Salad Station options that are still open in and near Baton Rouge. Here are those locations:
- 10608 Coursey Blvd., Baton Rouge
- 615 S Range Road, Denham Springs
- 7673 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge
- 3005 W Cabelas Parkway, Gonzales
- 7474 Corporate Blvd., Baton Rouge
- 14061 Airline Hwy., Gonzales