SCOTLANDVILLE, La. (BRPROUD)- The 2020 Boo! with the Krewe Parade and Festival will be held on Oct. 31 in Scotlandville.
The parade will begin at noon on the corner of Scenic Hwy. and Rosenwald Rd., right on Elm Grove Garden Dr., right on Fairchild Rd., ending at Scenic Hwy.
Following the parade, a Halloween festival will take place at the Scotlandville Plaza between Scotland Ave. and Scenic Hwy.
Organizers say the festival is scheduled to start at 3 p.m. and will include “vendors, food and drinks, live entertainment, face-painting, games and more.”
Those attending are encouraged to celebrate in Halloween costumes.
- $234M BP spill money for 5 wetlands projects in 2 parishes
- Louisiana probes new unemployment claims for fraud
- Despite challenges from COVID-19, Mighty Moms passes out free Thanksgiving meals for 10th straight year
- Cowboys Strength Coach passes at 54
- LHSAA memo reveals fine, penalty for failure to adhere to COVID-19 mitigation measures