Baton Rouge Community College (BRCC) is holding a grand opening ceremony for the McKay Automotive Training center (ATC) on Wednesday, March 15.
Individuals invited to speak at the ceremony include:
• Dr. Larissa Littleton-Steib – BRCC Chancellor
• Dr. Monty Sullivan – President, Louisiana Community and Technical College System
• Tim Hardy – Chairman, LCTCS Board of Supervisors
• Stephen Smith, LCTCS Facilities Corp and LCTCS Board of Supervisors
• Mayor Sharon Weston-Broome
• Matt McKay – All Star Automotive
• John Spain – Executive, Vice President, Baton Rouge Area Foundation
• Gwen Hamilton – Redevelopment Authority
The ATC is an 83,000 square feet state-of-the-art facility. It features two fully equipped diesel labs, three industry standard diagnostic and technical Labs, six high-tech classroom environments and a 100-seat auditorium.
A reception will follow the ceremony.
Baton Rouge Community College, 1969 North Lobdell Avenue Baton Rouge, La