BRFD responds to accidental kitchen fire on 74th Avenue

Local News

A view down the length of a fire truck parked in front of a fire station, with fire – rescue labelled on the side on the side.

BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Baton Rouge firefighters responded to an accidental kitchen fire in the 2200 block of 74th Avenue on Tuesday.

The fire was put under control before spreading throughout the home, according to a Baton Rouge Fire Department spokesperson. The cause of the fire was determined to be a generator powering a lamp in the kitchen.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories