BATON ROUGE, La (BRProud) – The Baton Rouge Police Department held a blood drive in honor of Remy Hidalgo on Wednesday, September 23.
One of the officers spoke about the efforts and how the blood drive is a special honor for not only Remy but for “their brother in blue,” Remy’s father.
- City-Parish leaders call relaxed concealed carry bills a public safety concern
- Reunion Tour: College teammates getting back together in NFL
- Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again
- Ochsner introduces new strategy to solve low vaccine turnout
- House advances bill to limit officer qualified immunity