BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The investigation into the killing of Kevin Hardy Jr., also known as Queasha Hardy, remains ongoing.
The 24-year-old transgender woman was shot to death in the 1700 block of North Harco Dr. on July 27, 2020.
Hardy passed away at the shooting scene and the Baton Rouge Police Department is trying to solve this case.
BRPD is asking, “can you help with this unsolved homicide?”
If so, please call Greater Baton Rouge Crime Stoppers at 344-STOP(7867).
- Dr. King’s legacy remembered during MLK Day “the urban experience” at Millennial Park
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery