BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Do you recognize the person in these pictures?
If so, the Baton Rouge Police Department would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
“Detectives believe this individual is responsible for an armed robbery of an individual that occurred on November 6, 2020 at 1957 N. Ardenwood,” according to the Baton Rouge Police Department.
No one was hurt and if you know who this person is, please call CRIME STOPPERS at 344-STOP (344-7867).
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue