BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Baton Rouge Police Department was called to a deadly crash at approximately 5:30 a.m. on Tuesday, December 8.
56-year-old Dereck Hudson, of 1915 Tennessee St., was killed in the crash.
BRPD says that the 56-year-old motorist was pronounced dead at the scene and “police believe Hudson had a medical issue while driving.”
The crash took place in the vicinity of the I-10 split on I-12 East.
According to the Baton Rouge Police Department, “a Mercedes C300 left the roadway and crashed on the side of the interstate.”
The investigation into this deadly crash remains open.
- Clear the Shelters: Reba, Bonnie, and Lil Bit (August 8, 2022)
- Child found dead while living at OYO Hotel, city leaders to toughen penalties at motels
- EBR Mayor, School Superintendent, and Police Chief bid students farewell after first day of school
- What an $80B funding boost to the IRS could mean for taxpayers
- Dept. of Children and Family Services facing tough questions after child’s death