BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Enjoy all-you-can-eat jambalaya at Capital Area United Way’s 34th Annual Jambalaya Jam in downtown Baton Rouge.
The event presented by Shell takes place on Thursday, Oct. 21 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tickets options are available, with all proceeds going to United Way.
- Lunch To-Go – $10 – This includes lunch plates of jambalaya from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Pick up will be located in North Blvd Town Square in downtown Baton Rouge.
- Dinner To-Go – $10 – Pick up a to-go box from the Will Call table, fill it up with jambalaya and enjoy a delicious dinner on the go.
- All-You-Can-Eat – $15 –This option gets you as much jambalaya as you want from nearly 30 competing teams.
- VIP Lounge – $50 – This option includes unlimited jambalaya and drinks (soft drinks, beer and wine) as well as catered food, sweet treats and comfortable seating.
Entertainment includes live music by After 8.
Capital Area United Way will also be holding an auction for LSU vs. Arkansas tickets. The auction runs until Thursday, November 11 at 11:59 p.m. The winner gets four West Stadium Club passes and a parking pass. Put in a bid by visiting www.cauw.org/jamjam.
Donations to Salvation Army Ida Relief will be welcomed. A complimentary soda/water ticket will be issued for donations. Items needed:
- Infant Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies (gloves, mops, mop buckets, cleaning solution, brooms, etc.)
- New children’s toys
- New undergarments (both child and adult sizes)
- Hygiene items.
Anyone who wishes to volunteer at Jambalaya Jam can sign up at www.cauw.org/jamjam.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit CAUW.org/JAMJAM.