PORT ALLEN, La. (The West Side Journal) – Beginning on Thursday, Dec. 10, Capital Drive going to the Port of Greater Baton Rouge will be closed in both directions near Ernest Wilson Drive.
The road will be closed from Thursday, Dec. 10 to Monday, Dec. 14.
This road closure is needed to modify the railroad spur connecting to the Port of Greater Baton Rouge.
During this complete closure, Capital Drive traffic will have to follow the signed detour route.
Drivers should be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment and are reminded to drive with caution through construction sites.
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Baton Rouge Walk On’s hopes for a Saint’s win